- We reminisce about the lost podcast episode that we recorded at FinCon2015 that...didn't record.
- We discuss Eric's transition to becoming an entrepreneur.
- We get side-tracked by his story (clever!)
- How his first job added to his eventual online pursuits.
- April 2016 "The Leap"
- Why and how he prepared to take "The Leap"
- Hope as a game plan
- The importance of income reports.
- Eric's backup plans.
- Focusing on always producing a high-quality product.
- How Eric managed the side-hustle and full-time work.
- The unexpected upside of cutting the cord.
- Becoming intentional about business.
- I ask what his current day/week looks like.
- He crunched the numbers and time and figured out where his focus should REALLY be. The Pareto Principle.
- What he does 1st thing in the morning.
- We talk about creating his own benefits package.
- I wonder how he got into personal finance.
- What Eric thinks is the #1 issue that people struggle with financially.
- The job skill everyone should be learning.
- His final piece of advice.
Where to Find Eric
- Subscribe to the Personal Profitability Podcast
Need Help Marketing Your Biz?
Trying to market your business on a slim budget? Get the following guide: 27 Ways to Stand Out from the Crowd today!